Monday, August 6, 2012

The Purpose

The Catholic Habit is a site implemented for the sole purpose of introducing the many Religious Orders of the Catholic Church to you, the reader, through pictures of the Order's habit.

I got this idea from some emails we kept getting entitled "MY HABIT". The "HABIT" they were refering to was usually a pair of crazy expensive shoes, short dresses, or nail polish. However, so deep was (am) I in vocational discernment, that whenever I saw said emails, I couldn't help but think of the many beautiful habits I have seen. Consider my sadness upon opening the email and seeing, not happy and holy nuns and priests, but anorexic models instead. Oh, the woes of life. So here I am, hoping to share a little true beauty with the world, one CATHOLIC HABIT at a time.

Pax Christi,
A Romantic Catholic Girl

1 comment:

  1. Near our house we have a burger place called The Habit . I pictures men and women wearing their religious habits, but boy I was wrong.. Imagine my dissappointment...

    ReplyDelete